- Election Announcement: January 2016
- Nominations Closed: February 29, 2016
- Candidate Statements Due: March 15, 2016
- Election Start: April 1, 2016
- Election End: April 30, 2016
- Term of Office Start: June 1, 2016
- Candidates must live in the region they represent at the time of the election.
- Candidates must be an Active member of the BJCP.
- Candidates must hold the rank of National or higher.
- Candidates must receive endorsements from five other Active judges who reside in the same region by the Nominations Closed date.
- Candidates must supply a candidate statement and photo for the web site by the Candidate Statements Due date.
The following regions will elect a Regional Representative this year:
48% of all active BJCP members live within these three regions.
Nominations can be made online. Candidates may nominate themselves, or may be nominated by others. If nominated by others, the candidate must accept the nomination. All nominated candidates must receive five endorsements to be placed on the ballot. These endorsements are collected online and information for submitting endorsements will be sent to the candidates.
Any questions about the election process can be sent to the Election Committee.
Candidates for the office of regional representative must meet the following requirements:
The electronic voting booth will be open in April. Return to this page then to view candidate statements and to cast your vote.
More information about BJCP elections
The BJCP Board of Directors consists of seven elected members, one from each geographical region. Three of the regions are holding elections this year. The other four regions will hold elections in 2017. The term of office is three years.