How do I get a replacement pin, member card, certificate, etc.?

Certificates, member cards, and several other personalized products can be printed directly from within your Judge Record on the member portal. If you lost your pin and need a replacement, contact the assistant exam directors. If you lost your member badge, you can order a new one through the member portal. You are limited to one per year.