In the latest edition of the BJCP Bulletin, we bring you a roundup of significant updates and changes from the Board of the Beer Judge Certification Program (BJCP). Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll find in this month’s issue:
1. Board Nominations and Leadership Changes:
- Dennis’s resignation as BJCP President and Sandy Cockerham’s appointment as the new President.
- The election of Gail Milburn as Vice President, along with Brian Cooper remaining as Treasurer.
- The establishment of the Style Directorate with Gordon™ Strong as the inaugural Style Director.
- Welcoming new members to the Communications Team and Regional Assistant Reps.
- Dennis Mitchell, who served as BJCP President since 2021, bids farewell as he steps down to focus on personal and career commitments.
- Get to know Sandy Cockerham, the new BJCP President, through an exclusive interview.
- Congratulations to judges who have achieved National, Master, and GM ranks during this period.
- Discover the exciting news about the development of a new database for the BJCP.
- Stay informed about the latest developments in your region with updates from your elected Regional Representatives.