Voting is now open to select the BJCP Board Representative for the Latin American region. No voting is required for the Mountain/Northwest or North Regions because only one candidate was nominated in those regions. The voting booth opened on April 27th and will close on Friday, May 13th. Judges in a region with an active election can visit the Voting page (or see below) to read candidate statements and access the online voting booth.
Questions can be sent to the BJCP Election Committee.
Latin America Candidates
- James Foster – Master Judge – Villa Adelina, San Isidro, BUENOS AIRES
- Luis Hector Valdez Gurrola – National Judge – Monterrey, NUEVO LEON
- Thomaz Pupo – Grand Master Judge – Sao Paulo, SP
Mountain/Northwest Candidates (no voting because only one candidate was nominated)
- Dennis Mitchell – Grand Master II Judge – Gilbert, AZ (unopposed)
North Candidates (no voting because only one candidate was nominated)
- Gail Milburn – Grand Master II Judge – Dearborn, MI (unopposed)