I have a problem, question, complaint, etc. Whom do I contact?

In almost all cases, contact your Regional Representative, who will personally pursue the matter for you. They may pass you on to an appointed Director or another person who will help you. In general, don’t post something to Facebook, online forums, or some other online platform and expect the BJCP to act or reply. If you want a response, contact your Regional Representative.